Mothers are always on the go. In my case, I go from a work meeting to a beauty/fashion event to basketball practice at night. Those who follow my Instagram stories know how my life can be hectic. That means a comfortable, cute and functional pair of shoe is a must, especially during the cold winter months. Today, I am partnering with Keen Canada to introduce you to their fashion-forward Belleterre Collection.
I’ve lived in Canada for well over 12 years now, winter is that one season I am never going to get used to. To be fair, for the better half of those 12 years, I didn’t have a good pair of snow boots so I froze my feet off walking outside. The Canadian cold is brutal, and the aftermath of snowstorms means slushy and wet streets. Braving the cold winter starts with a good pair of boots that looks great, is water resistant and keeps my feet warm. Finding Stylish cold-weather boots that meet those demands can be a challenge. That’s why when I discovered the Belleterre collection – Boots with ‘A sneaker-like comfort and fit with cozy features’, I could not help but try a pair or two!
In case you are not familiar with this brand, KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand. They responsibly create original and versatile products designed to fit the diverse lifestyle of their fans at work or at play. The Belleterre collection is a stylish, wearable collection of shoes that will slip seamlessly into your wardrobe. There is one for the sporty gal, one to take you from work to happy hour, One for those harsh snowy days, and one that makes you stand out.
Although the collection consists of a few styles, one of my favorites was hands down the waterproof quilted ankle boots and here is why:
- They are booties which means easy to grab and go when heading to cold temperatures but also something that doesn’t take up a ton of extra space when storing.
- It’s waterproof with synthetic leather and insulation which protect your feet up to – 20 degrees.
- While most snow boots tend to be gray, black or brown, these stylish cold-weather boots bring on the color. Though if you like black you can get these ones.
- It fits like a pair of sneakers, Comfy comfy!
- It has a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- Perfect for those non-snowy but very cold days.
- Slightly wide in the front which allows you to wear them with thick socks
- The pop of color on the lace makes such a stylish statement. Should I go on?
I wore this outfit to attend an outdoor event with the kids in Downtown Toronto. It gets harder and harder to look stylish as the weather gets colder but I think I did a good job at keeping my outfit pretty yet practical. I must say though, that pop of orange on the lace made it so much easier to choose which jacket to go for. Stay tuned because I plan on sharing more ways to wear them.
Outfit details: Jeans: Old Navy | Sweater: Marshalls | Hat: thrifted | Coat: Thrifted similar HERE |
To stay inspired on all things winter boots and outdoorsy, make sure to follow @keenCanada on Instagram. Use the #Keenfootwear hashtag to show us which boots you are taking for a spin this winter.
This post is sponsored by Keen Canada. The opinions are completely based on my experience. Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible!