Paris is not called the city of love for no reason! Although my husband, Mike was there, I had the most amazing romance with the city itself! I’m in LOVE with Paris, like every corner of it!
We had two quick days there after the L’OCCITANE trip in Provence. We hopped on a train and 3 hours later, we were there! We obviously didn’t waste any time hitting the streets.
Notre-Dame de Paris
We spent most of our time wandering around some of the main attractions (The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Versailles) stopping for lattes, snacking on macaroons at Laduree’ and shopping our favorite designer stores, of course!
Besides that, I always wanted to do a special shoot with Mike with the Eiffel Tower in view. It was literally the only thing that was on my “must-do” list! Apparently, I wasn’t the only one with this goal. The Eiffel Tower was full of photographers even at 7am! Thanks to my friend Shannon’s photographer recommendation, my dreams were made a reality and the most amazing shots were captured by the sweetest photog in all of Paris, Meiry!
This was a total bucket list mini vacation! We were so blessed to be able to experience the city of love and lights! I cannot wait to keep falling in love with Paris over and over again. Au Revoir for now!!When in Paris for 48hrs
- Have a photoshoot by the Eiffel Tower.
- Meiry is amazing and affordable
- Take a River Cruise (you can see all the sights in 1 hr)
- I heard this is the best one
- Eat Crepe’s
- We went here. There were only locals around. That’s how you know it’s good. If you go, take cash!
- Visit a Museum
- There are so many Museums in Paris. It would be a shame not to experience at least one.
- Dress your butt off
- It’s the Parisian way