What can I say, I am a foodie. As much as I love take-outs, nothing beats a good homemade meal. Most days after picking the kids from school you’ll find me in my kitchen trying to figure out dinner. I do have weekly menus that I try to follow to the teeth, but there are days where I just hop on the internet to find something to make. I am one of those cooks that hardly measures anything.If I make it once, I can make it next time with no measuring involved. For the sake of this post, I made sure everything is measured to make it easy for you to follow.This stuffed salmon is one of my absolute recipes. It easy to make and takes less than an hour. Even my husband, who’s only specialty is boiling eggs can do this one. Find the ingredients and instructions below.
INGREDIENTS ( 4 persons )
- 3 Salmon Filets
- 2 tsp mustard
- 3 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 5 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 4 green onions
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp dry parsley
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees.
- Softened the cream cheese by putting it in in the microwave for 20 seconds
- In a bowl, combine green onions, garlic, softened cream cheese, green onions, and minced garlic, and 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Cut the salmon to make little pocket and to make it easy to roll
- Put the mixture inside the salmon and roll
Slightly grease the baking pan with some olive oil
Place the salmon in the pan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil
Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and dry parsley
Bake salmon for 20 minutes
Once ready, pour 2 tbsp of Teriyaki on top and enjoy it with some rice, baby roasted potatoes or green beans.
Follow my insta stories for more fun and easy weekly recipes. What should I make next? Maybe some west African dish? Let me know