I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy and extra chilly day thanks to this vintage fur stole and my eclectic outfit! I’ve been wanting to wear everything I have on and just decided to wear them all together. Sometimes that just works. This outfit has a lot of things going on so I’ll break it down.
- Coat: I love this coat so much. Stripes give me life! I bought it last year and remarkably it’s still available AND it’s half the price I paid for it!
- Top: Basic black turtleneck that I’ve had for years. I needed a simple top for this whimsical look.
- Skirt: I bought this super cute scuba ruffle skirt from ASOS and had plans to incorporate in my Holiday Lookbook. My Holiday Lookbook never happened
- Tights: TJ Maxx. They barely fit. Barely.
- Shoes: ASOS last year so if you’re dead set on these, good luck. I have linked other pom pom options.
- Bag: Prada. It’s so classic which works nicely with the not so classic styling the look has.
Lesson(s) of the Day: (1) Wear your clothes!! (2) Have fun getting dressed!