*SponsoredBeing a bargain shopper I am always look for the best deal on everything. Including beauty services, such has manicures, hair cuts and spa treatments. Who doesn't like to get pampered and get beautified. These are the type of services most women will go with out when their budget is tight and funds are low. However sometimes you just need to treat yourself and have some "me" time. This is when I look to websites like Groupon, you can find tons of deals on Health, Beauty and Wellness. You can get the same services for half the price on almost any beauty or wellness treatment.
Groupon is a great source for local services such a mani/pedi, get a new hair cut, facial or a much needed full body massage. I can only so long without getting my eyebrows threaded or my nails done. Living on a small budget doesn't have to mean giving up on things that make you happy. I try and find ways to still have all the comforts and luxuries in life, while spending less money. I've used Groupon many times and always find great deals in my city. It's also great to use when traveling to find deals on services when visiting other cities or states.
*Sponsored post, all opinions expressed are my own.
- $15 for $30 Worth of Beauty Products at 2nd Street Beauty Boutique
- One or Two Spa Pedicures with Sea Salt Scrubs at Salon LaLa (Up to 53% Off)
- Blowouts, or Haircuts with Option for Partial Highlights at Toni&Guy Hairdressing Academy (Up to 53% Off)
- Group Contouring Class for One or Two People at The Glam Factory! (72% Off)
- 60-Minute Upgraded Facial, 60-Minute For Your Kneads Massage, or Both at Finely Kneaded Day Spa (Up to 43%)
You can find local places in your own city, just search Groupon. I also love using Groupon to find new business and try them out without paying full price. The best part is Groupon is free to join and use any time.How do you save money on beauty and wellness treatments? Do you also use Groupon?