01. Mountain Town Scarf Camera Strap at Scoutmob. For the photographers with style. Trust me, we all are in need of a new camera strap.
02. Cat Study Mug at Anthropologie. Everyone knows that crazy cat person in need of a strong cuppa. Make their Christmas with these Leah Goren mugs!
03. Classic Hot Chocolate at Williams-Sonoma. Because, seriously, who doesn’t love hot chocolate? (20% off today with free shipping)
04. Forest Carols Card Set by Phoebe Wahl at Etsy. I’ve fallen deeply in love with Phoebe Wahl’s work in the past year, and her gorgeous and singular style lends itself wonderfully to the cheeriest Yuletide greetings! (The Etsy store closes on 15/12 so hurry!)
05. Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil at Sephora. This is my new favourite lipstain for three reasons: it’s incredibly moisturising, tastes delicious, and gives my lips that rosy, berry stained look. A perfect gift for the beauty enthusiast!
06. Star Powerbank Charger at Free People. Everyone needs a powerbank, so why not give them one that’s aesthetically pleasing as well? (50% off on FP favourites sale)
07. Reindeer Fairisle Boot Slippers at John Lewis. Because Christmas just isn’t complete without a cosy pair of slippers.
08. Pinecone Gnome Ornaments at Anthropologie. I find that adding to someone’s Christmas tree is such a thoughtful gesture. Plus, they’ll be able to use these year after year.
09. Pins by Tuesday Bassen. For your bff, ofcourse.